Monday, May 10, 2010

How This Works (Hopefully lol)

Ok so the way this works is if you see an item I have listed that you like simply offer something of higher value. Then the item you have traded with me gets put up for grabs for another item of higher value. In the end hopefully the 3 items I have started with will be of a much higher value and will be used to raise funds for the Cancer Council.

You can offer to trade goods or services, from a business or from an individual, new or used, however if used must be of good condition. If I accept the offer I will mail you this item and you will mail me yours. Easy.

So lets have some fun and see how we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.